[Sw-l] Brainstorming, what sofware for Signwriting could I write that would make people feel good about themselves.

Suzanne Pach suzannepach at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 30 08:17:10 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

Yes, Duolingo won't be suitable for properly learning sign language, more
for practicing individual signs or short sentences. I also found an ASL
learning app that might be nice to look at for inspiration:  ASL Bloom
<https://app.aslbloom.com/>

Good luck everyone with all the interesting projects you are working on!

Kind regards,
Suzanne Pach

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: