[Sw-l] png files of all symbols?

Wallyson Ruan wallysonruan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:52:52 UTC 2023

Hey, Anna!

I believe you can get them all from one of the 4 png tables available in a
sqlite database you can find in the Signpuddle2 GitHub repository
<https://github.com/Slevinski/SignPuddle2>. It surely would be hard to do
it manually (thousands of symbols, mainly due to their direction
variations), so a script would be a good option.