[Sw-l] png files of all symbols?

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Wed Nov 1 15:06:15 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
November 1, 2023

Happy November to all SW List members!

Thank you, AnnaGrace, for this question about folders with symbols for download.

Yes, there are several ways to download and then use symbols. Here is one suggestion:

1. Go to MovementWriting.org <http://movementwriting.org/>

2. Go to Sutton’s SymbolBank in MovementWriting:
https://www.movementwriting.org/symbolbank/

3. For PNGs of the IMWA2004, go to:
https://www.movementwriting.org/symbolbank/IMWA2004/IMWA-Downloads.html

and there are other files but right now I have to look for them too! Explore SymbolBank - there are a lot of symbols there for you to download in many formats….

And yes, years ago I did try to use Canvas - I am glad it is working for you!

Blessings -

Name: attachment.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg

sutton at signwriting.org