[Sw-l] png files of all symbols?

Wallyson Ruan wallysonruan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 00:22:55 UTC 2023

Hey, Steve and Anna!

Since the topic is to upload images to Canva.com, I'm assuming they'd be
treated as such, without any intention of keeping track of their FSW/code.

If that's the case, I believe that the amount of images reduces drastically.

Instead of 16 symbols for each hand, it could be only one symbol per hand.
Image editors allow the users to rotate them, which defeats the purpose of
the 15 extra symbols.

That being said, I guess it'd be a lot easier to categorize the signs using
human readable names.

If I'm not wrong, I saw a table dedicated to English names for each symbol
in the sqlite db available in the repository I mentioned earlier. Wouldn't
using them with slightly differences make the work easier?

Sure, it'd take some time to get there. But, once that's out of the way, I
believe many artworks will show up due to how easy and fast it would be to
put together a lot of signs in both orthodox and unorthodox ways.

I don't promise anything, but I'll take a look at Canva.com to see what are
its uploading capabilities. Maybe they already have a way for us to upload
many at the same time.