[Sw-l] SignWriting Course | Curso de Escrita de Sinais

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Mon Nov 13 23:46:14 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
November 13, 2023

THANK YOU FOR ANNOUNCING YOUR COURSE, LESSON 8, Carlos!

> APRENDENDO A ESCRITA DE SINAIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpnyxmXNIhc

Carlos Cristian has created and is teaching this wonderful series of courses on SignWriting and SignPuddle2 software. The lessons are really well done and I have been following them from the beginning.

It is free to everyone. It starts in 15 minutes, but will remain online for everyone to learn from…it is in Portuguese and LIBRAS, with a live chat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpnyxmXNIhc