[Sw-l] SignWriting Course | Curso de Escrita de Sinais

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Tue Nov 14 01:40:14 UTC 2023

SignWriting List,
November 13, 2023

Hi Carlos! Thank you for Lesson 8! I enjoyed being there.

Here are the courses….

ESCRITA DE SINAIS - CURSO GRATUITO
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6ZnmuRbSGfmdxpIjiCC-R565v1Lf1vqc

AULA 1 - ESCRITA DE SINAIS - CURSO GRATUITO
Sinais diários de Libras

AULA 2 - ESCRITA DE SINAIS - CURSO GRATUITO
Sinais diários de Libras

AULA 3 - ESCRITA DE SINAIS - CURSO GRATUITO
Sinais diários de Libras

AULA 4 - ESCRITA DE SINAIS - CURSO GRATUITA
Sinais diários de Libras

AULA 5 - ESCRITA DE SINAIS - CURSO GRATUITO
Sinais diários de Libras

AULA 6 - ESCRITA DE SINAIS - CURSO GRATUITO
Sinais diários de Libras

AULA 7 - ESCRITA DE SINAIS - CURSO GRATUITO
Sinais diários de Libras

And Course 8 is under construction ;-)

All in all, the courses are beautifully done and an excellent record - I look forward to seeing more =

Thank you for your time in creating these lessons!

Val ;-)

Carlos wrote below:
We had an internet problem during class.
Unfortunately, of all the 8 classes in the course, this was the only one that had a problem with the internet and prevented the class from happening normally.

As a palliative measure, I recorded all the content and posted it in summary at - https://youtu.be/5RaSCAqgiHI

Don't forget to watch the previous classes, you'll really like them.