[Sw-l] Video call to discuss future Signwriting projects

Jonathan Duncan jonathandouglasduncan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 18:43:53 UTC 2023

Hi AnnaGrace,

     That that you enjoyed it.  Thanks for being there and for your input.

Here they are in the order we showed them.

Hand Talk App - American Sign Language Translator
<https://youtu.be/9dsUad9K53U?si=Ip-X0S3BnsQsz9FG>

https://www.kara.tech/

Kiki, a Hyper-Realistic Avatar & Sign Language Interpreter | NEP x
Jam3.Monks <https://youtu.be/n7FGsOncaxA?si=eOtyC4oF4WwagOop>

https://tech.ebu.ch/news/2021/09/rai-virtual-lis-an-avatar-for-sign-language-applications

https://www.signapse.ai/

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/BAEh5qob1EIj9s_QDrVuQg

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD-0t8r3I7k>

SiMAX ASL Dictionary: The Sign Language Avatar on Kickstarter