[Sw-l] SignWriting history

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Tue Oct 31 17:15:13 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
October 31, 2023

Hello Honza from the Czech Republic!

I am so glad to hear from you and thank you for posting this question to the SignWriting List. Our conversations will be archived in the SW List Archives. Also others can provide information and add to the conversation.

I am happy to know that your student will be writing a thesis on SignWriting History (early history).

The section on SignWriting History on SignWriting.org <http://signwriting.org/> is far from adquate and I will try to work on improving the web pages as we continue our discussion.

I hope your student will join the SignWriting List and contribute and ask questions too.

More soon -

Val ;-)

---------

sutton at signwriting.org