[Sw-l] Hello my friends!

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Fri Sep 22 04:01:56 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
September 21, 2023

Hello Josenilson, and everyone on the SignWriting List -

Thank you for your message and question. What a fun sign for French Guiana!

I see you have already written it in SignPuddle:

French Guiana in LIBRAS:
https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=12&sgn=46&sid=52676

It looks good to me: