[Sw-l] Video call to discuss future Signwriting projects

Steve Slevinski slevin at signpuddle.net
Tue Sep 26 20:59:30 UTC 2023

Hi Jonathan,

Yes, Val and I meet every Saturday morning to chat.  You are welcome to
join.  Others are welcome as well.

How about 9am Central Daylight Time for me in Iowa which is 7am Pacific
Daylight Time for Val in California?

We use Zoom to chat, so I can host if you want.  Let me know if this
works for you.

-Steve