[Sw-l] Video call to discuss future Signwriting projects

Steve Slevinski slevin at signpuddle.net
Tue Sep 26 22:41:26 UTC 2023

Hi SignWriting List,

Jonathan Duncan is sharing a short presentation on Zoom this Saturday
with me and Val.  Sat Sep 30, 2023 9am – 10am (CDT)

The meeting is open to all.  Jonathan will be presenting in English.
Zoom has automatic closed captions and a nice chat feature.

If you'd like to attend, please email me privately and I'll send you the
Zoom link.

Regards,
-Steve