[Sw-l] Video call to discuss future Signwriting projects

Jonathan Duncan jonathandouglasduncan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 17:23:30 UTC 2023

Yes, I really enjoyed it too. It was a great experience and great feedback.

Val,

     This is the "A Web Tool for Building Parallel Corpora of Spoken and
Sign Languages" presentation from the archives I mentioned.  A real
treasure trove in those presentations.

https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/archive/sws0057_Paper_Web_Tool_Parallel_Corpora_Alex_Becker.pdf