[Sw-l] Presenting at the SignWriting Symposium 2024

Steve Slevinski slevin at signpuddle.net
Tue Apr 16 00:39:56 UTC 2024

Hi SignWriting List,

The SignWriting Symposium 2024 is scheduled for July 15-18 this year.
https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/

We are trying something new by hosting the SignWriting Symposium on the
Even3 platform.
https://www.even3.com.br/signwriting-symposium-2024-434865/

If you would like to present at the SignWriting Symposium, please
complete the registration by May 15.  If you have trouble with the Even3
platform, don't worry.  Please contact me privately and we'll work
through the issue or handle everything through email.

Registration is a two step process.
1) Complete the registration form
2) Create an even3 account using the same email as the registration form.

Presentation materials are due by June 15 and should include a video
recording.

To submit presentation materials, log into the Even3 platform and go to
the Submissions area.  If you are planning multiple presentations,
please submit one submission per presentation.

For those who already registered to present with the google form, you
will need to register again.  I will send you an email reminder with the
registration information you entered.

The Even3 platform will help us organize the presentation materials
submissions and also handle presentation certificates to thank you for
presenting.

We look forward to seeing all of your great work with SignWriting.

Regards,
-Steve