[Sw-l] SignWritingTwoD Font - Small project call for help

Valerie Sutton signwriting at mac.com
Tue Feb 13 16:37:42 UTC 2024

SignWriting List
February 13, 2024

Hello everyone on the SW List, and Amit!
This is so exciting, that you began work on the 2-D TTF font, which you describe below, and I believe you will be presenting at the SW Symposium 2024 on this topic?

This is something we have needed for years and I am grateful that you are applying some of your busy time to focusing on the issue. I hope others can contribute to this project too.

Thank you for submitting your registration to the SW Symposium online.

Register for the SignWriting Symposium 2024:
https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2024/Call_For_Papers.html

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org
SignWriting.org