[Sw-l] Happy Birthday Valerie

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 22 08:40:42 UTC 2024

Hi Valerie

Happy Birthday!

Today is all about you, Valerie! I want to wish you all the best on your
special day!

This is a day to celebrate - a day to recognize all the amazing things
about you. Thank you for your contributions to the world, for your
unwavering support to your family and friends, for your brilliant
inventions, for your helpful tutorials, for your generosity in sharing your
ideas, and most importantly, for your friendship.

You are appreciated by so many people around the world for your endless
patience, respect, strength, optimism, and humor.

I've continued our tradition for today by creating greeting cards in
SignWriting with my nature photographs. It's so wonderful to have you in my
life. Thank you for everything! May the coming year bring you much joy. I
wish you heartfelt success in your upcoming endeavors and many, many
friendly encounters with your numerous friends around the world.

Here's to you, Valerie! May your birthday be as incredible as you are.

Warmest wishes,

Stefan