Entire Linguistic Survey of India now online

Ayesha Kidwai ayesha.kidwai at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 12 09:43:33 UTC 2011

The entire LSI is available as a scanned pdf on an ebooks website called
library.nu. You will need to register (free) at the site to be able to see
it and download the files.

Best

Ayesha Kidwai
Associate Professor
Centre for Linguistics
School Of Language, Literature & Culture Studies
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi 110067
India