Fundraising

Kevin Stuart kevin.stuart at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 15 21:43:02 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I recommend this proposal. I personally know the Director and can vouch for
his and the organization's honesty.

Sincerely,

Kevin Stuart

From: Nangchukja, Director
Friendship Charity Association

www.friendshipcharity.org

Empowering a woman is empowering a family.

Friendship Charity Association received an opportunity from the Global
Engagement Summit to participate in a fundraising challenge at GlobalGiving.
Funds will empower Tibetan women to address poverty, improve education, and
fight daily difficulties by accessing income-generating work. More details
of the project may be viewed at
http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/a-hundred-friends/.
<http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/a-hundred-friends/>

Currently, we are challenged to raise 4,000USD from 50 donors in 18 days
that will empower FCA to better implement this project and have a permanent
fundraising spot on GlobalGiving. You can give as little as $10USD. Every
donation helps ensure that we can continue helping communities in Qinghai,
China.

We need your help in two ways:

(1) Sponsor us at:  http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/a-hundred-friends/

(2) Spread the word: share the link on your blogs or social networks (via
email, facebook, twitter, linkedIn, etc) to your friends, family,
colleagues, and organizations.

Please help us support our mission to help women out of poverty!

PS. FCA was able to cooperate with 100Friends, a U.S based organization,
thus every donation is tax-deductable and easily made by clicking the button
'Donate' to pay through credit card, paypal, check, or gift card.

If interested, sponsor us here:
http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/a-hundred-friends/

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Nangchukja
Director
Friendship Charity Association

1. Comprehensive Development Project supported by the Canada Fund
http://tibetanplateau.wikischolars.columbia.edu/Toilets,+Running+Water,+and+
Solar+Cookers+for+Rural+Qinghai+Communities+%28Canada+%20Fund+and+Friendship
+Charity+Association%29

2. Dongkor Water Project supported by the German Embassy
http://tibetanplateau.wikischolars.columbia.edu/Final+Report+for+Dongkor+Wat
er+Project

3. Demang Irrigation and Reservoir Project supported by the German Embassy
http://tibetanplateau.wikischolars.columbia.edu/Final+Report+for+Demang+Rese
rvoir+Project

4. Damang Sanitation and Water Project supported by HuaQiao Foundation
http://www.archive.org/details/WaterAndSanitationProjectForDamangTibetanComm
unity

5. Shaja Running Water Project supported by HuaQiao Foundation
http://tibetanplateau.wikischolars.columbia.edu/Shaja+Tibetan+Community+Wate
r+Project

6. Library Book Project supported by the Bangkok Patana School and Ms. Dana
Nicholson
http://tibetanplateau.wikischolars.columbia.edu/**%EF%BF%BD0%EF%BF%BD**The+B
angkok+Patana+%20Primary+School+and+Ms.+Dana+R.+Nicholson+Supported+Librarie
s+for+Two+%20Tibetan+Primary+%20Schools

7. Teaching Program supported by Ms. Ramona Johnson
http://www.scribd.com/doc/31298374/Holiday-Teaching-Program-in-Guday-Tibetan
-Community-2010

8. Teaching Program supported by Mr. Philips Jones
http://www.calameo.com/books/000346741cbb82996acda

9. Teaching Program supported by HuaQiao Foundation
http://www.calameo.com/books/0003467410700838d6a42

10. Yushu Earthquake Relief Project supported by US Shelter Box
http://www.shelterbox.org/news.php?id=326