Move of LTBA and LTBA subscriptions

Randy LaPolla R.LaPolla at latrobe.edu.au
Mon Jan 16 05:01:37 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I am planning to step down from the Editorship of LTBA as soon as Issue 34.2 is out. It has been delayed because it is a large special issue on case marking in TB edited by Shobhana Chelliah and Gwen Hyslop that will now actually be spread across two issues, 34.2 and 35.1. We are now in the proofing and final corrections stage of 34.1, so it should be out soon, and 35.1 should be out in April.

The new Editor will be Dr. Alec Coupe of Nanyang Technological University. Please do not send any more checks/cheques addressed to La Trobe University. Full information and new instructions on ordering are available at http://stedt.berkeley.edu/ltba/

Thank you for your support during the almost seven years I have been Editor!

Randy

----
Randy J. LaPolla, PhD FAHA
Editor