H=?iso-8859-1?Q?=E1ri_?=(1979) on Lhasa tones

Netra P. Paudyal netrapaudyal at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 10 12:19:31 UTC 2012

Dear Dr. Hill,

I just found the digital copy of this book in our library. I tried to send it to you via email, but unfortunately the file is too big, so I cannot attach it to the email.

If you are still looking for it, I can upload it to my site for a short period, so that you can download it from there.

Please let me know if you are still looking for it.

Best
Netra P. Paudyal
Uni Leipzig

________________________________
 From: Nathan Hill <nathanwhill at GMAIL.COM>
To: TIBETO-BURMAN-LINGUISTICS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, 10 October 2012 9:35 AM
Subject: Hári (1979) on Lhasa tones

Dear all,

I have never been able to track down this work. I wonder if anyone has
access to it?

Hári, Anna Mária (1979). An investigation of the tones of Lhasa
Tibetan. Publisher: Huntington Beach, Calif. : Summer Institute of
Linguistics.

thanks,
Nathan

--
Dr Nathan W. Hill
British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Linguistics