new content from AHP

Henriette 丽恩 mulan at KKONCEPTS.NET
Tue Oct 30 22:49:35 UTC 2012

Dear Gerald,

I have a few questions about your journal.

Does AHP also publish work from people outside your program? My local
co-researcher on the Pumi language is currently writing a book on his
culture, using his own language, and he expressed his interest in
writing an article about some of the rituals we recorded. This would
include a transcription of the rituals in IPA, a translation into
Chinese, and a description of the background and cultural notes in
Chinese. We could then translate them into English as well. Do you
publish things in Chinese? Or bi/trilingual articles?

Regards,
Henriette Daudey