CFP: Asian Highlands Perspectives

Gerald Roche gjroche at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 25 06:23:33 UTC 2013

*Asian Highlands Perspectives* is currently soliciting submissions for our
2013 issue.
*
*
*AHP* is a forum for authors to publish original research, literature,
photo essays, and review articles (of works released in the last three
years relevant to *AHP's* scope) in their area of expertise.  We especially
welcome articles authored or co-authored by locals from the region.
 ** **
We invite prospective authors to contact us at ahpjournal at gmail.com with a
brief summary of their project as soon as possible, and anticipate
receiving drafts by 2 April 2013. We also invite interested authors to
consider guest-editing special issues devoted to themes of relevance to
AHP's areas of interest. Please see the link below for more information:****
** **
*http://www.plateauculture.org/asian-highlands-perspectives*