Paper on Chinese -r by Pan Wuyun

wolfgang behr (zurich) wolfgang.behr at AOI.UZH.CH
Tue Jul 2 21:11:58 UTC 2013

Nathan,

this is part of Pan's 自选集 (pp. 312-44), which you can download here:

http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/34241463.html

If you need the original version  from 東方語言与文化, I can scan it for
you on Thursday. Alternatively, write to 潘老 at <pwy at shnu.edu.cn> --
I'm sure he will be happy to send you a copy.

Best,
Wofgang

  W o l f g a n g   B e h r

  Traditional China Chair, Institute of Asian and Oriental Studies
  University of Zurich, Zürichbergstr. 4, CH-8032 Zürich, +41-44-63-43180

  Academic Director, University Research Priority Program "Asia and Europe"
  Wiesenstr. 7-9, CH-8008 Zürich, +41-44-63-40738

  www.ostasien.uzh.ch/sinologie/personen/behr.html
  uzh.academia.edu/WolfgangBehr

  *** notice new mail address as of 2/2013: wolfgang.behr at aoi.uzh.ch ***