Himalayan Linguistics Issue 12.1 is out!

Kristine Hildebrandt khildeb at SIUE.EDU
Tue Jul 23 02:10:43 UTC 2013

Greetings Tibeto-Burmanists and other interested scholars:

Apologies for the delay, but I would like to announce the June 2013 release
of *Himalayan Linguistics<http://www.linguistics.ucsb.edu/HimalayanLinguistics/index.html>
* issue 12.1.

The issue may be found at this
URL<http://www.linguistics.ucsb.edu/HimalayanLinguistics/editorial/index.html>
 (http://www.linguistics.ucsb.edu/HimalayanLinguistics/editorial/index.html)

This issue features two articles:

*Hill, Nathan W.* 2013. 'ḥdug as a testimonial marker in Classical and Old
Tibetan.'

and

*Post, Mark W. and Tage Kanno.* 2013. 'Apatani phonology and lexicon, with
a special focus on tone.'

It also features one book review:

Turin, Mark and Bettina Zeisler. 2011. *Himalayan Languages and Linguistics.
* Leiden: Brill. *Reviewed by Kristine A. Hildebrandt.*

As always, we welcome submissions of articles specializing in languages of
the Himalayan region. For further inquiries, please contact Editor Kristine
Hildebrandt <khildeb at siue.edu> or Managing Editor Carol
Genetti<cgenetti at linguistics.ucsb.edu>
.

--
Orche
('Thanks' in Manange)

*Kristine A. Hildebrandt*
*Associate Professor, Department of English Language & Literature
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville*
*Box 1431
Edwardsville, IL 62026 U.S.A.
618-650-3380 (office)*
*khildeb at siue.edu