Kiparsky 1973

Nathan Straub 曹內森 nstraub at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 14 16:29:24 UTC 2013

This doesn't help much, but the article also appears in Andreas Koutsoudas,
ed. (1976). *The application and ordering of grammatical rules. *The Hague:
Mouton. (Janua Linguarum Series Maior no. 100).
http://www.degruyter.com/view/product/103195

The copy closest to you is in the British Library, which also has *Three
Dimensions of Linguistic Theory*.

Nathan

--
We are sent into this world for some end.  It is our duty to discover by
close study what this end is & when we once discover it to pursue it with