identifying language spoken in forthcoming film

Jim Jones han4yu3 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 6 15:00:49 UTC 2014

The other language is Mandarin but the main language is not of course. Wish
I could be of more assistance.

Jim Jones

Twitter @han4yu3

BA in Linguistics

MA student of Linguistics

Freelance editor, illustrator, and translator

Other services