[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Question regarding unpublished (?) Luce monograph

Chris Button chris.button at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 14 14:35:13 UTC 2014

Hi Tyler
Check out page 11 of my monograph here for some context behind the fate of that publication:
http://stedt.berkeley.edu/pubs_and_prods/STEDT_Monograph10_Proto-Northern-Chin.pdf
In the bibliography, I list a bunch of Luce's work (published and unpublished). I probably have a pdf of anything you can't find in your library or on Sealang so just give me a shout and I'll try to provide you with what you need.
Best wishes,
Chris