[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Himalayan Linguistics 13.2 is published!

Brookes, Tim brookes at champlain.edu
Sun Dec 28 15:25:49 UTC 2014

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
I apologize for piggy-backing onto Kristine's message, but this seems like
a good opportunity to throw out an appeal on behalf of the Endangered
Alphabets Project. For five years I have been wanting to carve a short
piece of text in Newari using the Ranjana or Lantsa script, but I haven't
been able to find a scholar who can write Newari in this traditional
script. If this message reaches you and you have such skills, I'd be
eternally grateful if you would get in touch with me, either through the
endangeredalphabets.com website or by email at brookes at champlain.edu.
Thanks!
Tim