Himalayan Linguistics 12.2 now available

Kristine Hildebrandt khildeb at SIUE.EDU
Mon Jan 6 18:52:21 UTC 2014

Dear linguists and scholars of Himalayan languages:

Apologies for multiple or cross-postings. Please share with other
interested audiences.

I am pleased to announce that *Himalayan
Linguistics*<http://www.linguistics.ucsb.edu/HimalayanLinguistics/journal/index.html>12.2
has been released. It contains:

*Gawne, Lauren.* 2013. 'Report on the relationship between Yolmo and
Kagate.' *Himalayan Linguistics Journal 12.2*. 1–27.

I am also pleased to report that we now have a new, Creative Commons
Attribution <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us/> copyright
policy, which essentially leaves the right to share, adapt and
transform/edit their original published work, with certain provisions. You
can read more about new our policy, as well as more about our slightly
revised submission policy because of this change on our
submissions<http://www.linguistics.ucsb.edu/HimalayanLinguistics/submissions/index.html>link.

Also: Himalayan Linguistics will soon be hosted by the California Digital
Library's eScholarship<http://www.cdlib.org/services/publishing/escholarship.html>Open
Access platform. All of the things that you love about
*HL* will remain the same. Additional benefits will include infrastructure
for long-term archival preservation of published materials, enhanced
academic database indexing for maximal readership potential, and a more
efficient and streamlined process for manuscript submission for peer
review. Once the process is completed, I will share more information. In
the meantime, authors may continue to submit manuscripts directly to me to
begin the peer-review process.

Best wishes,

Kristine A. Hildebrandt (editor)

khildeb at siue.edu

--
Orche
('Thanks' in Manange)

*Kristine A. Hildebrandt*

*Associate Professor, Department of English Language & LiteratureSouthern
Illinois University Edwardsville*

*Box 1431Edwardsville, IL 62026 U.S.A.618-650-3380 (office)*

*khildeb at siue.edu <khildeb at siue.edu>http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb
<http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb>*