Fwd: 2nd Call for Papers - ILAS.IsCLL-14

Randy LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 07:44:00 UTC 2014

From: IsCLL-14 <iscll-14 at gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Subject: 2nd Call for Papers - ILAS.IsCLL-14
Date: January 9, 2014 11:57:36 AM GMT+08:00
Cc: tsengsc at gate.sinica.edu.tw

IsCLL-14, the fourteenth International Symposium on Chinese
Languages and Linguistics, will be held in conjunction with
the 10th anniversary of the Institute of Linguistics, Academia
Sinica, on June 4-6, 2014. We are pleased to announce this
great event and invite you to visit our conference website at
http://iscll-14.ling.sinica.edu.tw/. The first of the biennial
IsCLL symposium series took place at Academia Sinica. For
nearly two decades, IsCLL symposiums have brought together
scholars specializing in Chinese languages and linguistics,
each time under a specific conference theme. In this coming
symposium, IsCLL-14 will be devoted to “Genetic relationships
among East-Asian Languages”. You are cordially invited to
submit abstracts related, but not limited, to the following
themes: (1) methodology in genetic linguistics, (2) language
relationships among Chinese dialects, (3) genetic
relationships among East-Asian Languages, and (4) typology and
genetic relationships.

Attached to this mail, please kindly find our 2nd Call for
Papers information. We would appreciate it very much, if you
can distribute the conference information to your colleagues
and friends who may be interested in submitting their works to
IsCLL-14. If you have any inquiries about this event, please
do not hesitate to contact me at tsengsc at gate.sinica.edu.tw or
our conference assistant Ms. Tiffany Liu at iscll-
14 at sinica.edu.tw.

Best regards,
Shu-Chuan Tseng

Shu-Chuan Tseng
Institute of Linguistics, Academia Sinica
Nankang 115, Taipei, Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-26525014
Fax: +886-2-27856622
http://www.ling.sinica.edu.tw/tsengsc/