Fieldwork and the Grammar of Happiness Q and A

Randy LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 05:12:54 UTC 2014

Those not on the ALT or Funknet lists but interested in fieldwork might find the second of the two videos of Dan Everett given below interesting. Those interested in the film The Grammar of Happiness will find the first video useful, as it is a Q&A about the film.

A third video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad6V9AKt24U) is a lecture by Everett about his experience doing fieldwork, considering some important ethical and epistemological questions about doing fieldwork.

Randy

Begin forwarded message: