Dissertations on endangered language grammar

Nathan Hill nathanwhill at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 18 06:27:34 UTC 2014

Dear Lauren,

All UK dissertations are in principle downloadable from the British
library.

http://ethos.bl.uk/Home.do

In some cases the work in question is not digitized, but then you can pay
to make the digitize it, and future users will get it for free.

I did a quick search for 'grammar' and it did get my a lot of descriptive
work, but much of it before the period you are interested in, and of course
there were lots of false positives about English or theoretical syntax.

In any case, it might be worth a look.

Nathan

Dr Nathan W. Hill
Lecturer in Tibetan and Linguistics
Department of China & Inner Asia and Department of Linguistics
SOAS, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4220
--
Profile -- http://www.soas.ac.uk/staff/staff46254.php
Tibetan Studies at SOAS -- http://www.soas.ac.uk/cia/tibetanstudies/