Dissertations on endangered language grammar

Stephen Matthews matthews at HKUCC.HKU.HK
Wed Jun 18 12:08:37 UTC 2014

Dear all,
This raises the question of which PhD programs consider documentation
and´description as valid for a PhD project.
At HKU we do, and indeed prioritise such work. Here is one example which is
now available as PDF:

Zhang, Paiyu. 2013. The Kilen language of Manchuria: grammar of a moribund
Tungusic language
http://hub.hku.hk/handle/10722/181880

Best,
Stephen