Henderson on "Grammar and tone in Asian languages"

Jim Jones han4yu3 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 8 13:00:11 UTC 2014

And me. Thanks.

Jim Jones

Twitter @han4yu3

[Mandarin Coaching and Tutoring; speaking Mandarin for over 30 years]

linkedin.com/in/jimxlat

[other services including editing, academic and technical editing, and
translation]

MA student of Linguistics, NEIU

BA in Linguistics, U of Chicago