[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Shafer 1955

Nathan Straub 曹內森 nstraub at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:14:37 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I recently had to scan Shafer's 1955 article on Sino-Tibetan
classification. In case you want to add it to your collections, here it is.

Shafer, Robert. 1955. Classification of the Sino-Tibetan languages. *Word
(Journal of the Linguistic Circle of New York)* 11(1). 94–111.

Nathan

--
We are sent into this world for some end.  It is our duty to discover by
close study what this end is & when we once discover it to pursue it with