Question about the 21st HLS in Kirtipur, 2015

Kristine Hildebrandt khildeb at SIUE.EDU
Thu Sep 25 16:40:09 UTC 2014

Hi everyone:

I wonder if one of the readers of this list-serv can assist me?

I realize that this message will identify me as somebody who is "out of the
loop," but when is the abstract deadline for the 2015 21st HLS, or has that
been announced yet? My usual web searches are not turning up anything
specific other than the general announcement for June 2015.

Also, I would like to contact the manager of the HLS site in general (
http://www.himalayansymposium.org) to update our link to the online
journal *Himalayan
Linguistics <http://escholarship.org/uc/himalayanlinguistics>* because it
is moving soon, but I cannot seem to get to an actual e-mail address or
contact form. Whom should I contact in this case?

Thank you,

--
Orche
('Thanks' in Manange)

*Kristine A. Hildebrandt*

*Associate Professor, Department of English Language & LiteratureSouthern
Illinois University Edwardsville*

*Box 1431Edwardsville, IL 62026 U.S.A.618-650-3380 (office)*

*khildeb at siue.edu <khildeb at siue.edu>http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb
<http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb>*