Question about the 21st HLS in Kirtipur, 2015

Boyd Michailovsky boydm at VJF.CNRS.FR
Fri Sep 26 13:55:26 UTC 2014

Hello all,

You must have noticed, but there seems to be a conflict between HLS and

International workshop on linguistic fieldwork in South Asia
Uppsala University
1–2 June 2015

announced by Anju today.

Best,