[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Himalayan Linguistics 14.2 is out!

Kristine Hildebrandt khildeb at siue.edu
Thu Dec 31 16:53:13 UTC 2015

I am pleased to announce the release of Himalayan Linguistics (
https://escholarship.org/uc/himalayanlinguistics) volume/issue 14.2,
December 2015 (just barely!).

In this issue, there are three articles:

1. “Darai verb agreement” by Dubi Nanda Dhakal

2. “Raji Orthography development” by Kavita Rastogi

3. “Outlines of Chocha-ngachakha: An undocumented language of Bhutan
related to Dzongkha” by Nicolas Tournadre and Karma Rigzin

I would like to thank these authors for working with me and with the HL
assistant editor to prepare these articles for publication. I wish to thank
our review board for their assistance with the peer review process, and
particularly, I thank our assistant editor, You-Jing Lin, for formatting
and copy-editing efforts.

As always, please visit our journal home page for more information on
submitting articles, archival material, and field reports. And, you can
contact Gwen Hyslop (our review editor) if you are interested in doing a
book review for HL.

Kristine A. Hildebrandt

editor

--
Orche
('Thanks' in Manange)

*Kristine A. Hildebrandt*
*Associate Professor, Department of English Language & Literature*

*Senior co-Chair 2015, Committee on Endangered Languages and their
Preservation (CELP)Southern Illinois University Edwardsville*

*Box 1431Edwardsville, IL 62026 U.S.A.618-650-3991 (department voicemail)*

*khildeb at siue.edu <khildeb at siue.edu>http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb
<http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb>*