[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Fwd: Survey Monkey survey for the list

Gmail randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 11:37:59 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Tibeto-Burmanists:
I’m working on a survey article on case marking in Tibeto-Burman for a handbook on ergativity.  Could help me provide an accurate profile of the variation found in the language family by taking the following survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QGGRC65 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QGGRC65>

The survey should take no more than 15 minutes to complete.
I will be sure to acknowledge your contribution and site your major work on the topic.  Feel free to fill out the survey for all the languages where you’ve published on the topic either as part of a grammar or in a standalone article. I will post the results and a draft of my article on Academia.  Thank you so much for taking time to participate!

Shobhana Chelliah