[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Fwd: Survey: Chulalongkorn Summer School of Southeast Asian Linguistics

Mark W. Post markwpost at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 23:18:25 UTC 2015

The Department of Linguistics, Chulalongkorn University, is one of the
biggest centers of linguistic research on Southeast Asian languages
located in the Southeast Asian region itself. I am writing to request
your input in our survey on a possible summer school on Southeast Asian
linguistics. The* Chulalongkorn Summer School of Southeast Asian
Linguistics* *2017* will be the first of its kind and a big step forward
in the study of the Southeast Asian linguistic area. The survey should
take no more than *10 minutes* to complete. Please help us by assessing
the following link and complete the survey by *November 30, 2015*.

http://bit.ly/1MJSSN2

*We will highly appreciate it if you could also forward this message to
your colleagues or students that would be interested.*

If you have any questions about the purpose of this survey, please
contact the Department of Linguistics, Chulalongkorn University at
+662-2184692 or email linguistics.artschula at gmail.com
<mailto:linguistics.artschula at gmail.com>.

Thank you very much in advance for your invaluable input.

Sincerely,

Joe Pittayaporn

Chair, Department of Linguistics,
Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University