[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Chin group names

FKLinguista . fklinguista at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:58:13 UTC 2016

Yes, and Tidim is also still a misspelling, because the official spelling
with Roman letters is Tedim. As for the Thadou, when I was in India, the
Thadou usually called themselves Thado(u)-Kuki, or even just "Kuki". I'm
friends with a couple of Thadou Linguists, I'll ask their professional
opinion.

Tyler Davis
Payap University, Chiang Mai