[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Lamjung Yolmo grammar now available

Lauren Gawne lauren.gawne at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:58:05 UTC 2016

I am very pleased to announce that *A sketch grammar of Lamjung Yolmo *has
been published with Asia-Pacific Linguistics as an open access book. You
can download it here:

http://hdl.handle.net/1885/110258

Gawne, Lauren. 2016. *A sketch grammar of Lamjung Yolmo *(A-PL 30).
Canberra: Asia-Pacific Linguistics.

I have also recently made my PhD thesis open access. Some parts of it have
been superseded by the grammar and other research publications
<http://laurengawne.com/research/publications/>, but there are other parts
people may find interesting.

http://hdl.handle.net/11343/38104

Gawne, Lauren. (2013). Lamjung Yolmo copulas in use: Evidentiality,
reported speech and questions. Doctoral dissertation, The University of
Melbourne.

Cheers,

Lauren