[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Fwd: ChulaSEALing2017

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 14:53:45 UTC 2016

Begin forwarded message:

From: Linguistics Chula <linguistics.artschula at gmail.com>
Subject: ChulaSEALing2017
Date: 21 December 2016 at 5:27:08 PM SGT

Dear colleagues,

On the occasion of Chulalongkorn University's and the Faculty of Arts' centenary, the Department of Linguistics, Department of Thai, Department of East Asian Languages, and the Academic Services of Arts will host the Chulalongkorn Summer School of Southeast Asian Linguistics 2017 (ChulaSEALing2017), the first Summer School dedicated to Southeast Asian Linguistics, during June 5-16, 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand.

Please visit www.arts.chula.ac.th/chulasealing2017 <http://www.arts.chula.ac.th/chulasealing2017> for information on the summer school as well as its accompanying Chulalongkorn International Student Symposium on SEA linguistics and other events. We're working on finding external funding to help defray costs for students to attend. To receive updates from us, please pre-register at https://goo.gl/forms/H3CtIBTiUQkZlDKt1 <https://goo.gl/forms/H3CtIBTiUQkZlDKt1>. Registration will be open by the end of February.

Please help spread the word. Thank you very in advance. I hope to welcome you, your colleagues, and your students in Chula next June.

Best wishes,
Pittayawat (Joe)