[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Looking for two books

Nathan Straub 曹內森 nstraub at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:25:39 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Does anyone have digital copies of the following?

Sun Hongkai 孙宏开, Lu Shaozun 陆绍尊, Zhang Jichuan 张济川 & Ouyang Jueya 欧阳觉亚
(eds.). 1980. *Menba, Luoba, Dengren de yuyan  门巴、珞巴、僜人的语言 [The languages
of the Menba, Luoba and Deng peoples]*. Beijing: Social Sciences Press.

Zhongguo kexueyuan shaoshuminzu yuyan yanjiusuo 中国科学院少数民族语言研究所 [China
College of Science Minority Language Institute]. 1959. *Jingpoyu yufa
gangyao 景颇语语法纲要 [An outline of Jingpho grammar]*. Beijing: Kexue Chubanshe
科学出版社.

If someone has a pdf and is willing to share, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Nathan
Payap University

--
We are sent into this world for some end.  It is our duty to discover by
close study what this end is & when we once discover it to pursue it with