[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Abstract Submission for 22nd Himalayan Languages Symposium

Himalayan Languages Symposium 22 priyankoo at iitg.ernet.in
Fri Jan 29 13:30:46 UTC 2016

Dear Colleague,

Lately we have been having problems delivering emails regarding the 22nd
Himalayan Languages Symposium at IIT Guwahati.  We are forced to send
multiple emails regarding HLS 22 as 70% of the emails sent earlier bounced.
We are sorry for these multiple posts. If you are no longer wish to receive
emails regarding HLS22 at your email address
tibeto-burman-linguistics at listserv.linguistlist.org please send us an email
at hls22 at iitg.ernet.in informing the same. Please find below the text of the
email sent earlier regarding the 22nd Himalayan Languages Symposium at IIT
Guwahati, Assam, INDIA.

______________________________________

Dear Colleague,

We are delighted to inform you that the 22nd Himalayan Languages Symposium
will be held from June 8- 10, 2016 at the Indian Institute of Technology
Guwahati in Assam, India.

We would like to remind you that the last date of abstract submission for
Himalayan Languages Symposium 2016 is 15th February, 2016.

At this point of time we are inviting submission of abstracts not exceeding
700 words in length. Abstracts must be submitted only through the Easychair
conference management system. Acceptance notifications will be sent on March
10, 2016.

Conference website: http://www.iitg.ernet.in/hls22/
Easychair submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=hls22

Also, please check the Sessions section of the conference website for some
of the structured sessions planned for HLS22.

Best
Organizing Committee
22nd Himalayan Languages Symposium
IIT Guwahati