[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] On Vowellessness

Chris Button chris.button at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 00:49:04 UTC 2016

Hi Randy,

Sorry for the confusion - I was actually referring to the comments section beneath the article rather than the article itself. I made a comment there (#31 from the top) that led to some back and forth in the comments section with someone going by the initials "JS". If anyone is interested, they can read the comments between him and me there (which do stray rather off the original topic!)

Chris