[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] article by Y. R. Chao

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 04:08:28 UTC 2016

Hi again everyone,
Thanks very much to Jackson Sun for scanning the article I asked for (attached, in case anyone else would like to see it), and also to Nathan Straub for sending me two Chinese collections of Prof. Chao’s works. Once I get back to Singapore (I’m home in the Philippines right now), I’ll create a tribute web site for Prof. Chao and upload all the files I have of his work. Possibly do the same for Li Fang-kuei, or maybe incorporate it into the “Cado Vir” (Fallen Heroes) web page I already have on the Tibeto-Burman Domain (http://www.tibeto-burman.net/CadoVir.html <http://www.tibeto-burman.net/CadoVir.html>).

Randy
-----
Prof. Randy J. LaPolla, PhD FAHA (羅仁地)| Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies | Nanyang Technological University
HSS-03-45, 14 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637332 | Tel: (65) 6592-1825 GMT+8h | Fax: (65) 6795-6525 | http://randylapolla.net/