[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] two unpublished papers of Robert Jones on Burmese reconstruction.

John B Lowe jblowe at berkeley.edu
Sun May 1 22:15:18 UTC 2016

Nathan,

At the office-that-used-to-be-STEDT we have most of the papers from the
early ICSTLLs.

According to the bibliography, the work titled "Proto-Burmese: consonant
clusters" was given in 1970 and "Proto-Burmese finals" was presented in
1968, but these must be the ones you are looking for.

I will not be in the office until week after next. I will look then.

JB