[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Seeking support for Dr Mark Donohue

randy.lapolla at gmail.com randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:53:21 UTC 2016

From: Yuka Morinaga <u5259748 at anu.edu.au>
Subject: Seeking support for Dr Mark Donohue

Dear Professors,
I am a current student of Dr Mark Donohue and I am emailing you in regards to his present situation at ANU. His career at ANU is under threat and we are trying to collect statements in support of Mark so that he can continue his tenure here. A longer explanation can be found at a petition in support of Mark here: https://www.change.org/p/australian-national-university-keep-mark-donohue-at-anu
If possible, we would very much appreciate any statements of support that you could send us. It does not matter whether that would be via the petition above or a separate document.  We also request that you circulate this message to your colleagues. Any help is welcome.

We would be very grateful for your co-operation in this matter.

Best,

Yuka Morinaga

Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) Asia Pacific Studies

Australian National University