[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Postdocs available at University of New England

Mark W. Post markwpost at gmail.com
Fri May 27 04:19:54 UTC 2016

Dear Listmembers,

A number of postdocs have just been advertised at the University of New
England (Australia). These are extremely competitive (prior publications
are the main influencing factor), but they can be had.

I'd be interested in supporting an application by someone working on a
TB or other minority Asian language. If you or if someone you know might
be interested in applying, please ask them to get in touch with me
and/or send a CV and project proposal to Cindy Schneider (below).

Thanks in advance,

Mark

 > The Department of Linguistics at the University of New England in
Armidale, Australia would like to announce the UNE Postdoctoral
Fellowship Scheme. The fellowship is 3 years in duration and is open to
people of all nationalities. Details can be found at
<http://www.une.edu.au/research/res-services/rdi/grants/funding-opportunities>.

The Application Pack contains details about eligibility, dates, salary,
and the application process.

For the preliminary application, please send your *CV* and *project
proposal* to Dr Cindy Schneider, Linguistics Convenor, at
<cindy.schneider at une.edu.au>. The deadline for preliminary applications
is*June 30th 2016*.

If your preliminary application is successful then we will be back in
touch with you by July 7th 2016. The applicant and the nominating
supervisor will then need to complete a Nomination Form and submit it
by*July 20th 2016*.