[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Book request

Nathan Straub 曹內森 nstraub at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:21:54 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Does anyone have a digital copy of the following?

Huang Bufan 黃布凡 & Dai Qingxia 戴庆厦 (eds.). 1992. *Zangmian yuzu yuyan cihui
《藏緬語族語言詞匯》[A Tibeto-Burman Lexicon]*. Beijing: Central Institute of
Minorities.

I've been checking the Dulong wordlist contained in the book against the
typed version on STEDT, but the scan that I have isn't high enough quality
to show the tone numbers clearly.

Thanks,
Nathan Straub
Payap University

--
We are sent into this world for some end.  It is our duty to discover by
close study what this end is & when we once discover it to pursue it with